Becker College Twitch Streams – Spring 2020
Join Becker College Game faculty on-line for some free, fun Twitch streaming lessons for home-bound high school students. During these challenging times, with schools closed and families staying at home, Becker College has created a series of weekly livestreamed, faculty-led programs focused on game design, interactive media, business and esports for high school students.
- Tuesday April 7th @ 2PM – Environmental Art and Game Development, Prof. Ezra Cove
- Monday April 13th @ 2PM – Esports Industry and trends, Prof. TBA
- Monday April 20th @ 2PM – Game Development and The Game Jam Expo, Prof. Amanda Theinert
- Tuesday April 28th @ 2PM – Game Dev, and the Unity Engine, Prof. Keo Heng
- Monday May 4th @ 2PM – Game Dev, and the Unreal Engine, Prof. Curvin Huber
- Monday May 11th @ 2PM – Game Dev, VR/AR, Prof. Terrasa Ulm
The College’s official Twitch channel can be found @beckercollege.